We have two new team members onboard! We are thrilled to welcome Nick and Molly to our team of dental professionals here at El-Nashar.
Nick graduated from Portsmouth University with a degree in Dental Hygiene in 2021 and shortly after joined the El-Nashar Dental Care team. As a Dental Hygienist, Nick’s primary focus lies in the prevention and management of gum disease. Nick ensures every patient’s appointment is tailored to their individual clinical needs, creating individual treatment plans, conducting professional mechanical plaque removal and providing valuable oral health education.
Molly is embarking on an exciting journey in dental care with us. She has enrolled in a Dental Nursing Apprenticeship, showcasing her commitment and passion for the field. Eager to learn and bring a fresh perspective to the team, Molly is set to play a vital role in enriching our patient experiences and contributing to the excellence El-Nashar is known for.
We are thrilled to have Nick and Molly join our team at El-Nashar, and we look forward to the positive impact they will have on our practice and our patients. Welcome to the team!
We are delighted to announce that we have recently purchased new, state-of-the-art technology. We have a brand new CBCT scanner and Carestream CS3700 Intraoral Scanner.
Accurate and high-quality scans are crucial for the diagnosis and treatment of our patients and our new CBCT scanner features the industry’s leading dental imaging and 3D technology.
Here are some of the key features of the Carestream CS9600 CBCT Scanner system:
- It delivers outstanding precision every time and enables us to achieve high-quality and reproducible images
- This is the only system that has an integrated retractable seat that allows patients to sit comfortably whilst they are being scanned, it also allows us to comfortably scan patients who may need higher stability
- Cameras and touch-screen allow for easy and exact positioning of our patients
- The system records each patient’s parameters, making follow-up imaging simple with a single touch
- The additional face scanning feature helps patients to better understand their treatment plans, due to the realistic 3D facial images that are automatically added onto the x-ray images and 3D models
We also have the ‘Carestream CS3700’ Intraoral Scanner which is the most advanced intraoral scanner currently on the market.
Here are some exciting features of our new Intraoral Scanner:
- Accelerated precision, which means it takes just 30 seconds to scan single arches of your teeth
- Patented Smart-Shade matching, which automatically detects the enamel colour of the scanned area to provide a more accurate colour match
- Ergonomic grip, which enables better control whilst taking scans
- Touchscreen capabilities provide a seamless interaction with just a few clicks of a button
At El-Nashar Dental Care we are always looking for ways to enhance the care and experience we provide to our patients, and this is one we are very excited for!
Did you know that for every Google review we receive, we donate £1 to a local charity?
We are pleased to announce that we have recently reached the milestone of 100 Google reviews! This means we will be donating £100 to Rowcroft Hospice.
Rowcroft Hospice is an independent local charity based in Torquay. They provide a wide range of palliative care services for people and their families with progressive life-limiting illnesses. Their commitment is to make every day the best day possible for people living with these illnesses and to provide comfort and support to families coping with the hardest days. To learn more about Rowcroft Hospice, you can visit their website: https://rowcrofthospice.org.uk/
We wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has left a review on Google so far, you’ve all helped us to achieve this donation.
If you want to be a part of the next donation, all you have to do is leave us a Google review after visiting our practice. Next stop: 200 reviews!
El-Nashar Dental Care… Have you heard of us?
We are a fantastic team looking for Trainee Dental Nurse to join our private practice!
The position is full time and permanent with competitive rates of pay on a structured pay scale.
In this role, you will provide clinical chairside support to all our clinicians, deliver excellent patient care, ensure compliance and CQC requirements are met, update patient records on our SOE system and carry out the decontamination and sterilisation of instruments.
You must have a good understanding of CQC, HTM0105 and guidelines, be able to work as part of a team and be able to work effectively and professionally. We are looking for a caring and thoughtful individual who has a passion for the patients and for Dentistry.
If you think this role is for you then get in touch with Kelly Harnett, our Practice Manager, at [email protected] or call Kelly on 01626 212121.
Associate Dentist – El-Nashar Dental Care, Newton Abbot, Devon
We have a fantastic opportunity arising in Summer 2020, due to retirement, we will be looking for a Part-time Associate Dentist to join our award winning multi-disciplinary team at El-Nashar Dental Care.
- 2 days a week
- Established patient list which is primarily NHS children but scope to build a private adult patient list
- Busy, multi-disciplinary, 5 surgery practice
- Excellent UDA rate, depending on experience and qualifications
- SOE computer system / Digital x-rays
- Designated Decontamination Room
- On site Dental Therapists and Hygienist
- Dentures, Implants and Sedation
- Well established and supportive team
- Air-conditioned, state-of-the-art surgeries
- All dentists must have current GDC registration, an active performer number, DBS and all relevant document
To apply or for more information please contact our Practice Manager, Kelly Harnett, on [email protected] or 01626 212121. We look forward to hearing from you.
Are you looking for a new dental practice in the Newton Abbot area?
El-Nashar Dental Care is pleased to be welcoming new patients to our practice.
If you haven’t been to the dentist for a while, are new to the area, or would like to join a new practice, we would love to welcome you.
As a patient of El-Nashar Dental Care, you will benefit from expert dental care given to you by experienced and friendly staff. We offer a variety of dental care memberships to help you spread the cost of dental treatment over smaller monthly payments.
We even offer dental care for all the family – with discounts on our dental care memberships available. Our dentist, Lesley, is trained in children’s dental care and will make your child feel safe and relaxed when they come to the dental practice.
Contact us here to become a patient at El-Nashar Dental Care.
With the August Bank Holiday weekend approaching, we would like to remind our patients of the emergency procedure that we have at El-Nashar Dental Care.
If you do, unfortunately, suffer with a dental emergency, do not panic. If you are a member of our practice, emergency cover is included. Call the practice emergency phone number which is stated on the front of your membership card. You will be able to speak to our on-call dentist about your issues, and they will recommend the relevant next steps.
Our practice will be closed on Monday 26th August, but all other opening times remain the same as usual.
We hope you enjoy the bank holiday.
Many adults are fed up with how their teeth look. Some people have a tendency for unstraight teeth, or you may notice your teeth becoming unstraight over time.
We can help you with our teeth straightening treatments. Our associate dentist, Vicky Lee, is trained in three different teeth straightening treatments; ClearSmile Inman Aligner, ClearSmile Aligner and ClearSmile Brace.
We offer free consultations with our treatment coordinator, for you to discuss the treatment process and find out if it is right for you.
Call us on 01626 21 21 21 to book your free consultation.